2011. december 24., szombat

The Other Woman

Natalie Portman <3

Emilia: "Mom, why do you think he's changed? He has not changed."
Mother: "I don't think he's changed. I think there's just as much and as little to him as there always was."
Emilia: "You're just gonna pretend like nothing happened?"
Mother: "No, I'm gonna stop pretending that was the only thing about him."

Jack: "It's not a "Get Out of Jail Free" card, Emilia."
Emilia: "I know. I know."
Jack: "Isabel's death doesn't make it okay for you to hurt people."

Jack: "Do you know why you fell in love with me?"
Emilia: "When I first saw you, it was... It was like I recognized you."

Nono: "Jack told me you left home. You plan on going back?"
Emilia: "I don't think I'm really very good for that family."
Nono: "Look, I was not a very good husband. But I am not a bad person. I didn't think that at the time. I thought, "I'm not fit to be here." So I didn't fight when your mother told me to go. I didn't fight for her. I didn't fight for you. Don't make the same mistake I made."

Jack (to Emilia): "People have their own feelings."

Jack (to Emilia): "It's the people who love you you're the hardest on."

Emilia: "But it's not working out that way, is it? (...) That's hard. Not everything works out the way you hope. What can you do?"

OST:
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize?
Belle & Sebastian - Waiting for the Moon to Rise
Holly Conlan - You Are Goodbye
Adele - Hometown Glory

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése