2011. december 28., szerda

All Good Things

Vermont

Katie: "I want to go to medical school. But since my dad died..."
David: "It's funny how hard it is just to do what you want, huh?"

David's dad: "You're ignoring a very hard fact of life, David."
David: "What's that?"
David's dad: "She's never gonna be one of us."
David: "No, I know. Isn't that great?"

Katie: "Most of these people are David's friends. I don't even think he knows half of them."
Neighbour: "Oh, I thought they were your friends."
Katie: "Some of them."
Neighbour: "I guess it's just the way people act around you. They sort of favor you."

Katie: "My father used to say "we should never regret the things we do, only the things we don't do". But I had an abortion. And I don't know what that is. If it's something I did or something I didn't do."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése