2012. január 2., hétfő

Lélekdonor

*Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You
*Leona Lewis - Happy
*Jónsi - Go Do (Istanbul Akvaryum)
*Toploader - Dancing In The Moonlight
Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow
*Stacie Orico - (There's Gotta Be) More To Life
Stevie Nicks (Fleetwood Mac) - Landslide
James Morrison - Wonderful World
Frank Sinatra - I've Got The World On A String
Susan Enan - Bring On The Wonder
James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go
James Morrison ft Jessie J - Up
*Anastacia - I'm Outta Love
Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
Johnny Cash - I'll Always Love You
Coldplay - Paradise
*Bryan Adams - Here I Am
Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
Martin - Big In Japan
RJ ft Pitbull - You Know It Ain't Love
Avicii - Levels
Coldplay - Paradise
The Fray -Heartbeat
*Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
*The Corrs - Give Me A Reason
*Natasha Bedingfield - These Words
Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow
*P!nk - So What?
*P!nk - Raise Your Glass
Bay City Rollers - Bye-bye Baby!
Slave To Love
John Hiatt - Have A Little Faith
*Kelly Rowland ft David Guetta - When Love Takes Over
Take That - Patience
*James Morrison - Please Don't Stop The Rain
*Beyoncé - Halo
I Would Do Anything For Love But I Won't Do That
Shakin Stevens - You Drive Me Crazy
*Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
*Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
*Jimmy Eat World - Kill

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése